Friday, April 25, 2014

Review: Fit with Fitness Experience in Albany

Fitness is a must, but where can we find it? Look no further, Fitness Experience is just around the corner.

Fitness Experience is a gym located at 1715 SE Hill St Albany. The building with the custom logo FE colored in a vivid lime green. It has several tinted windows on the front of the building. Definitely hard to miss it. Come work up a sweat any day of the week, however hours vary day to day.


Fitness Experience--Albany, Ore. 
Unlike most gym's, Fitness Experience has multiple workout equipment and rooms. They even have many machines for any one particular body part your working on. Basically it is a one-stop-exercise shop.

Brad Garrett said, "I joined Fitness Experience because of it's location, size, and available equipment."

Other services offered include group spinning, Zumba, and Crossfit. Fitness Experience even has colorful child care center for you little one's for practically nothing; it's $2 per hour. Where else are you going to find a deal like this for child care? Nowhere should be your answer.

At Fitness Experience prices are far more affordable than most gym's, especially considering all the helpful and wonderful services provided. Prices starting at $55 and goes all the way up $300. Affordability is a must and for a part-time worker, full-time student, and a mother like myself. These days who has the extra funds just laying around? I know that I don't. They have couple discounts, as well as bundles.

Brent Riley has been a member for over a year. When asked, "What does the gym offer you?" Riley said, "It offers me a place to lift." Staying healthy and fit is his goal at Fitness Experience.

Twenty-six year old Riley is married, a college student at Linn-Benton, and veteran of the U.S. Army. He currently works at Applebee's serving tables in Albany.

"Exercise makes me happy," said Riley.

Exercise should make everyone happy. Just knowing that I am doing something productive and improving my health only drives me to pursue the ultimate finish.

The staff at Fitness Experience are very helpful. The first day of my workout regimen my trainer made me laugh and feel comfortable. She made me believe that I can be that size 12 that I so desperately want to be. Her few words of encouragement remains in my mind. When I am getting my sweat on her words play in my head like a song on replay.

I would most certainly recommend Fitness Experience to friends, family, and anyone in general seeking a gym to join. It is a gym with a friendly atmosphere. Every member is there with one goal in mind, and we're all using the equipment to get there. One machine, many goals, and individual results.

Compared to other gym's, Fitness Experience is in the top four. They have multiple exercise machines for any given body part your working on. They have three separate ab machines, each one is operated differently, and does the same thing. It's an all over workout.

"I'm a member, so I have a place I can go everyday to train" said, Brad Garrett.

At a glance
Facility: Fitness Experience
What: Gym
Where: 1715 SE Hill St in Albany
Hours: Monday to Thursday 4:45 a.m. to 11 p.m., Friday 4:45 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Phone: 541-917-3488
Email: FitnessExperience@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment